- Cut the salmon into dices. Put it in a bowl and mix with lime juice and lime zest.
- Finely chop and add the chilli. Mix it well together and let it rest up to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Peel and slice the avocados and cut them into thick slices.
- Finely cut the spring onions or slice them lengthwise.
- Coarsely chop the peanuts.
- Divide the rice into four bowls and top each bowl with salmon, edamame beans, avocado, spring onions and peanuts.
- Add a little soy sauce and fresh coriander and serve.