1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Place a skillet/pan on medium-high heat and add a tbsp of olive oil. Season the Royal steaks and place skin side down into the pan. Cook for 2-3 mins until skin is crispy. Place onto a baking tray, skin side up and into the oven for 6-7 mins. Take out and allow to rest.
3. In the skillet you sealed the salmon in, add another tbsp of olive oil and then add the peppers and potatoes. Cook for 6-7 mins until peppers have softened and potatoes have started to caramelize a little.
4. Add the paprika, cayenne and peas and cook for a further 2 mins. Season and add the tarragon.
5. For the romesco sauce, in a clean pan, heat the olive oil and gently fry the garlic, nuts and finally the bread until toasted. Add all the remaining ingredients and the oil to a blender and process until smooth.
6. For the aioli, whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl.
7. Serve the Salmon on top of potatoes & peppers, skin side up with a spoonful of the romesco sauce and aioli on either end.
● Add Chorizo chunks to the potatoes & peppers for a bigger robust meaty flavor.
● Use best quality sherry vinegar you can find.