- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place 4 pieces of salmon in an ovenproof dish and brush teriyaki sauce on top of the salmon. Heat in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Boil the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut the vegetables into large pieces.
- Warm up a pan with a little bit of oil and fry the vegetables for a couple of minutes on high temperature.
- Pour over the noodles, sesame oil and soy sauce in the pan and mix it together.
- Serve the salmon with wok vegetables, fresh coriander and a little fresh lime.